Write a letter to your elder brother telling about the instruction given to you at the school?

Class 7th

You are Rita / Vinay. Write a letter to your elder brother telling about the instruction given to you at the school?

Dear Brother,

Yesterday I received your letter. I was very pleased to read it in which you have to write that you want to know about the instruction given by the schools to me. After first week at the school campus, I have become familiar with the rules and regulations of the school adequately. 

The school authorities are quite concerned with the exam grades along with disciplin. They have also asked to participate in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities of school.
They are grooming our personalities and character. They asked for the on time payment of school dues. Pay my warm regards to whole family, please.

Waiting for your reply anxiously,

Rita / Vinay

Post a Comment