Application's

Formal Letters 
Formal letters are written for official purpose. These letters are generally written to the Editor, a principal, or a higher authorities of an office or any institution.

In the following situations when you feel to need for the writing a letter to your principles are...

* Application for leave 
* Remission of fine, 
* For argent piece of work, 
* To attend any occasion
* Tequest full scholarship etc
* Request for some facultie
* Experiencing gratitude.

You are Vinjeet living A–136, North A Block, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi. Write an application to the principal of your school asking for two days sick leave.

The Principal
Name of your school
Address of your school
New Delhi
Date

Subject : Sick leave

Respected Sir / Madam
With due respect, this is to inform you that I am a student of class VII C of your school. I am not well today. I am suffering from fever since last night
Kindly grant me leave for 2 days i.e. ________ and _________ dates. 

Thanking you 
Yours Obediently 
Name 
Class


You are Vinjeet living A–136, North A Block, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi. Write an application to the principal of your school asking for one day leave for an urgent piece of work at your home. 

The Principal
Name of your school
Address of your school
New Delhi
Date

Subject : Sick leave

Respected Sir / Madam
With due respect, this is to inform you that I am a student of class VII C of your school. I have an urgent piece of work at home so I cannot attend the school kindly grant me leave for today  i.e. ______ (date). 
Thanking you 
Yours Obediently 
Name 
Class

You are Vinjeet living A–136, North A Block, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi. Write an application to your principal requesting him for three days leave for your sister's marriage.


The Principal
Name of your school
Address of your school
New Delhi
Date

Subject : Three days leave for sister's marriage

Respected Sir / Madam
With due respect, this is to inform you that my sister is getting married on 10 December. I really want to join and enjoy this joyous occasion. I will not be able to attend online classes for three days from ______ to ______ kindly grant me leave for 3 days.

Thanking you 
Yours Obediently 
Name 
Class

Post a Comment