Writing a paragraph on any Visit

Writing a paragraph on any Visit

Visit

Last Sunday we made a plan to *visit a historical place*. Our teacher was with us. The visiting place was Delhi. We went there by bus. The visit was very informative.

We saw many *historical places as Red fort Qutub minar* etc. We took refreshment in a beautiful garden. We enjoyed it very much. All of us were very happy.  we came back in evening.

I cannot forget it because I spent my whole day with my friends happily. It was a memorable day for me.

____________________________________

Note:– On the basis of this format we can write the following paragraphs like that :-
A quitting or picnic, a memorable day for me, a visit to zoo, a happiest day of my life, a day with full of joy, a day with friends, how you spend your last day, weekly bajar, visit of circus Mughal garden cinema historical place, hill station, museum, village, city, fare, book fair, Taj Mahal, Connaught place etc.

____________________________________

     Visit to the Mughal Garden

Last Sunday we made a plan to *visit Mughal Garden*. Our teacher was with us. The visiting place was Mughal Grden at Rashtrapati Bhavan in Delhi. It opens for public in February. We went there by bus. The visit was very informative.

We saw many types of flowers and fountains in Mughal Garden. We took refreshment outside of it in a beautiful garden. We enjoyed visiting Mughal Garden very much. All of us were very happy.  we came back in evening.

I cannot forget it because I spent my whole day with my friends happily. It was a memorable day for me.

Post a Comment