Write an apology letter for misbehaving in the class.

Write a letter to your principal apologizing for the quarrel you were involved in it.
Or
Write an apology letter for misbehaving in the class.

26th September 2019

The Principal,
Rajkiy Sarvoday Bal Vidyalay
West Vinod Nagar 
Delhi 92

SUBJECT- APOLOGIZING FOR QUARRELLING / MISBEHAVING IN THE CLASS

Respected sir/madam,
I am a student of 6th-C of your school. I am writing this letter to apologize you for quarrel in which I was involved recently. It is my misbehaviour in the class. When the teacher hadn't enter the class, I was playing with a handmade aeroplane.

Suddenly, it my classmate he called me and fighting start in the class.  
Now , I am feeling very ashamed of myself. So, I beg you to forgive me and I will not to do this again.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Jeet

Post a Comment